Triggertrap Mobile for iOS and Android
Turn your smartphone into the world's most powerful remote control.
By combining an incredibly powerful and intuitive app with the fastest, most reliable and most widely compatible hardware in the world, Triggertrap Mobile is the ultimate camera remote for photographers of all levels.
Whether you want to capture an epic timelapse movie, a dramatic long exposure shot or dive into explosive high-speed photography, Triggertrap Mobile is the perfect remote triggering solution - and since you’ve usually got your iPhone, iPad or Android device by your side, it’s always ready to go when you are!
All you need to get started is our free app and one of our incredibly affordable Triggertrap Mobile Dongle & Connection Cable Kits. We support over 300 camera models across 14 brands. Find yours here!
• Sound sensor – clap, whistle or tap
• Vibration sensor – vibrations and earthquakes*
• Motion sensor – detects movement*
• Peekaboo – facial recognition*
• Timelapse – travel through time
• TimeWarp – timelapse with acceleration
• DistanceLapse – perfect for road trips
• Bramping – bulb ramping timelapse to keep your exposure smooth
• Star Trail mode – extreme exposure control to create stunning images of the night sky
• LE HDR – Long exposure HDR sets with up to 19 exposures
• LE HDR Timelapse – create timelapses with all the detail of HDR
As well as this tasty lot, there are a variety of other cable release modes, including simple cable release, “press and hold”, and timed exposures up to 100 hours long! Triggertrap Mobile also lets you put some distance between you and your camera, with triggering over Wi-Fi when you connect two devices running the app.
Triggertrap Mobile also includes a number of handy photography calculators, letting you know such useful information as your local sunrise and sunset times, as well as the times of first and last light.
*Please note: Not all modes are available on both iOS and Android.